SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
EPF registration is offered by our company,Sujata associates, all over the India which is implemented by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) of India.As we all know,EPFO is one of the largest social security organizations in the world in terms of members and mass of financial transactions considered.On the other hand,it is a statutory body of the Indian Government under Labour and Employment Ministry. The contribution towards an EPF begins when an employee starts his job in his office. EPF registration is mandatory for all the companies or organisations with more than 20 individuals, including both temporary and permanent employees. Organizations which has less than 20 personnel, can voluntarily register themselves. Companies expanding their strength to 20 members are mandatory to register within one month from the time of expanding.The main goal behind creating a provident fund is to provide economic stability and safety to the aged people.
As per the Section 41 (1) of the EPF Act 1991, an employer must register his employee with the EPF within 7 days from the date when employee becomes liable to contribute, which is as soon as an employee is hired. An employee is required to complete Form KWSP 1 and to submit together with the registration form issued by the approving authorities such as Form 49 issued by the Companies Commission or the Business Registration Certificate.
When the registration process is completed , the employer will obtain the following documents--
1. Employer's Reference Number - This number must be used in all dealings with the EPF.
2. The following documents:--
Form KWSP 6 (Form A) - to pay the monthly contributions.
Form KWSP 3 - to register employees as members.
Form KWSP 4 - Nomination form.
Employer's Registration Certificate - this certificate is to be exhibited at the employer's premise.
ROC Filling | Company Income Tax Filling |GST Registration and Migration
Sujata Associate ia an accounting Firm and we are expertise in Companies Act 2013 and we help in Company Registration, Private Limited Registration , Limited Laiblity Registration , Public Limited Company Registration , Partnership Company Registration and Propriotrship Company Registration. Sujata Associates also help in Company Audit ,Maintaince of Company Accounts ,Sale Tax Return Filling and Income Tax Filling.
15 Years of Experience
Comodo Secure Website
Website Warranty Up To $10.000
• Copy of partnership deed if the company is a partnership firm.
• A copy of the Certificate of incorporation for a Public or Private Limited Company, issued by the Registrar of Companies.
• Societies need to provide a copy of their registration certificate.
• Societies need to provide a copy of the rules and objectives of the society.
• Public and Private Limited Companies are required to submit a copy of the MOA and AOA.
• All legal documents required under the Income Tax Act.
• PAN details of company.
• Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
• Partition deed.
• Proof of incorporation – first sales invoice/ license issued by the authorities.
• Details related to the salary of employees.
• Balance sheet details.
Benefits of EPF
1. Safety of returns
By the government, it guarantees safety of principal money as well as the interest earned on the principal.
2. Loan facility on Employee Provident Fund
Most companies offer you a loan against Employee Provident Fund as a security at reasonable rates of interest. So the higher your PF balance, the more we are eligible for such loans.
2. Contribution to Employee Provident Fund
Employees' contribution to the Employee Provident Fund comprises of 12 per cent of the Basic + Daily Allowance(DA) + the cash value of food allowances.
2. Beneficial contribution
To the enjoy the benefits of the Employee Provident Fund like emergency use of of the fund in case of accident and various other things, those who have a basic salary of up to Rs 6,500, contributing to the Employee Provident Fund is mandatory.